Thursday, January 1, 2015

~Blessed New Year 2015~ Being Held...





Sweet thoughts found on Facebook tonight when I am feeling speechless...







On Joy and Sorrow

~Kahlil Gibran



Your joy is your sorrow unmasked.

And the selfsame well from which your laughter rises was oftentimes filled with your tears.

And how else can it be? The deeper that sorrow carves into your being, the more joy you can contain...

Some of you say, "Joy is greater thar sorrow," and others say, "Nay, sorrow is the greater."

But I say unto you, they are inseparable.

Together they come, and when one sits, alone with you at your board, remember that the other is there too, simply asleep upon your bed...

They are both sacred, sorrow and joy.




~~~








~~~







~~~






Merry Katherine (age 18) and me,
Thanksgiving 2005
I would have her with me
less than 1 more year...



Thanks to our Lord,
some sweet Day,
I will hold her in my arms again!





Meanwhile...










~May you have a very Blessed New Year~

May our Lord hold you 
in the shadow of His wings...








1st, 2nd, & 3rd graphic ~ thanks to
https://www.facebook.com/drjoannec

Picture ~ mine

4th graphic, thanks to
Psalm 36:7


5th graphic, thanks to
He will cover you with His feathers, and under His wings you will find refuge.. Psalm 91:4



TwitThis

No comments:

Post a Comment