Saturday, May 11, 2013

Saturday's Sayings - Mother's Day...







Saturday's Sayings 

Mother's Day...



To Grieving Moms...




~~~






~~~






~~~






~~~



And to my Mom... missing her so...



So many things of Mom I miss--
Her gentle hug and tender kiss.
I still can feel her warm embrace
and picture yet her loving face.
A mother's tasks are never done
and heaven must have needed one.
For angels came and took her hand
and led her to God's promised land.
She's surely kept quite busy there
while brushing little angels hair.
Making sure they're dressed just right,
not staying out too late at night.
Although there's sadness this I know
she's waiting there her face aglow
I close my eyes and I can see,
her arms still open wide for me.

~~~



A Mother's Love

A Mother's love is something
that no one can explain,
It is made of deep devotion
and of sacrifice and pain.
It is endless and unselfish
and enduring come what may
For nothing can destroy it 
or take that love away . . . 
It is patient and forgiving
when all others are forsaking,
And it never fails or falters
even though the heart is breaking . . . 
It believes beyond believing
when the world around condemns,
And it glows with all the beauty
of the rarest, brightest gems . . .
It is far beyond defining,
it defies all explanation,
And it still remains a secret
like the mysteries of creation . . . 
A many splendored miracle
man cannot understand
And another wondrous evidence
of God's tender guiding hand.

~Helen Steiner Rice



~~~






~~~






~~~







~~~



And to you, dear Grieving Mother... from your child...



You might not be able to hold me,
BUT I CAN FEEL YOUR LOVE
and that is all that matters ~

I send all my love from heaven down to you
for this Mother's Day!


~~~







~~~






~~~






~~~




This Mother's Day
let us recognize ALL mothers.

The ones who nurture their children here on Earth,
The ones who carry some if not all of their children in their hearts,
and the ones who yearn just to conceive a child.









Pictures, thanks to (in order) 
~I Miss Those Close To Me Who Are Now In Heaven As Beautiful Angels, 
~Wings of Hope-Living Forward, 
~Writing Through Your Grief, 
~Grieving Mothers, 
~Angel Graphic Corner, 
~The Social Butterfly, 
~Grieving Mothers, 
~Wings of Hope-Living Forward, 
~Jill Compton, 
~Wings of Hope-Living Forward, 
~My Special Angel: For Loved Ones Lost, 
~Grieving Mothers
~Wings of Hope-Living Forward, 
~My Special Angel: For Loved Ones Lost, and
~Wings of Hope-Living Forward, 

TwitThis

No comments:

Post a Comment