Monday, February 11, 2013

Tuesday's Trust - Grace Amidst Sorrow in My Soul...





Tuesday's Trust


Grace Amidst Sorrow in My Soul...






I did not go through pain and come out the other side;

instead, I lived in it and found within that pain

the grace to survive and eventually grow.

I did not get over the loss of my loved ones;

rather, I absorbed the pain into my life,

like soil receiving decaying matter,

until it became a part of who I am.

Sorrow took up permanent residence in my soul

and enlarged it.


~Grieving Father, Jerry Sittser, A Grace Disguised: How the Soul Grows Through Loss










Picture, thanks to ~I Miss Those Close to Me Who Are Now In Heaven As Beautiful Angels
Grief Book: ~A Grace Disguised: How the Soul Grows Through Loss by Grieving Father, Jerry Sittser


TwitThis

No comments:

Post a Comment