Monday, December 17, 2012

Monday's Mourning Ministry - Heaven - Dedicated to All Those Who Lost Precious Ones on December 14th... ~Mike Posner









Monday's Mourning Ministry

Heaven

Dedicated to All Those Who Lost 

Precious Ones on December 14th...


~Mike Posner






Last night, a dear Grieving Mother shared this song with me on Facebook...



"To the Victims' families:
I hope this will help just a tiny, tiny
bit to ease the pain of your loss.
Maybe this will make sense in Heaven."


Heaven

~Mike Posner

To the families of the December 14th tragedy...



Today we shed our tears for you
Tomorrow we do it all again
They say that time will make it better
I think about what could have been...

Still...
I believe that there's a whole lot of good people
I believe that there's a Light
And I believe in more than things I can see, my love
And I know this isn't right

But maybe this will make sense in Heaven
And I'll understand why you're gone
Maybe this will make sense in Heaven
'Cause right now it don't make sense at all...

Today my prayers are in the sky
Tomorrow they'll still be there for you
They say that time will make it better
And I hope that what they say is true...

'Cause I believe that there's a whole lot of good people
I believe that there's a Light
And I believe in more than things I can see my love
And I know this isn't right

But maybe this will make sense in Heaven
And I'll understand why you're gone
Maybe this will make sense in Heaven
'Cause right now this don't make sense at all

Yeah right now it don't make sense at all...




  • Please take time to prayer for the families of those that lost their earthly life in Connecticut:
  • We all understand the journey they have begun as they grieve their precious loss..
  • Here are names:

  • Charlotte Bacon (2/22/06), 6 years old, female
  • Daniel Barden (9/25/05), 7 years old, male
  • Rachel Davino (7/17/83), Staff member, 29 years old, female
  • Olivia Engel (7/18/06), 6 years old, female
  • Josephine Gay (12/11/05), 7 years old, female
  • Ana M. Marquez-Greene (4/4/06), 6 years old, female
  • Dylan Hockley (3/8/06), 6 years old, male
  • Dawn Hochsprung (6/28/65), Principal, 47 years old, female
  • Madeleine F. Hsu (7/10/06), 6 years old, female
  • Catherine V. Hubbard (6/8/06), 6 years old, female
  • Chase Kowalski (10/31/05), 7 years old, male
  • Nancy Lanza, 52 years old, female (mother of shooter Adam Lanza)
  • Jesse Lewis (6/30/06), 6 years old, male
  • James Mattioli (03/22/06), 6 years old, male
  • Grace McDonnell (11/4/05), 7 years old, female
  • Anne Marie Murphy (7/25/60), Staff member, 52 years old, female
  • Emilie Parker (05/12/06), 6 years old, female
  • Jack Pinto (05/05/06), 6 years old, male
  • Noah Pozner (11/20/06), 6 years old, male
  • Caroline Previdi (9/07/06), 6 years old, female
  • Jessica Rekos (5/10/06), 6 years old, female
  • Avielle Richman (11/17/06) 6 years old, female
  • Lauren Rousseau (June 1982), Staff member, 30 years old, female
  • Mary Sherlach (2/11/56), Staff member, 56 years old, female
  • Victoria Soto (11/04/85), Staff member, 27 years old, female
  • Benjamin Wheeler (09/12/06), 6 years old, male
  • Allison N. Wyatt (07/03/06), 6 years old, female









Sentiments, thanks to "Writing Through Your Grief"
Picture of Jesus praying over the school, thanks to ~grieving mother, Pat Dattoli Wentworth
Graphic of the Children's names, thanks to "Writing Through Your Grief"
Grief Video ~http://youtu.be/Jy3qplsjH1g


TwitThis

No comments:

Post a Comment