Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Tuesday's Trust - To Feel An "Angel" By Faith…







Tuesday's Trust

To Feel An "Angel" By Faith…




I felt an "angel" near today, and though I could not see,
I could feel the patting of my heart, O so tenderly…


I looked there deep within my soul
And heard my heart cry out hurt's toll...

Yet immediately it seemed, I inhaled a jasmine-like fragrance
Reminiscent of an early spring breeze's soothing scents,

When then it seemed the very rays of the sun's warming glow
Reached out to embrace and hold me, rocking me gently to and fro…

And then in the distance I could hear the lightest beat of the softest drum
Beating out an old familiar "rum pa pum pum"…

But when I felt the gentlest sprinkling of Love's falling dew
Blanketing my heart-and-soul-and-spirit's deep duress,

That's when a cry sprang from out my sorrowed soul, as then I knew
It was my own sweet "Angel" weeping with me, cradling her mommy's broken heart unto her gentle breast…


I felt an "angel" near today, and though I could not see,
I could feel her patting of my heart, O so tenderly,

Yet this was my precious "Angel" sent here just for me,
And the love she sends through my heart is simply Heavenly…












Picture, thanks to ~In Memory of Lost Loved Ones
Poem - I Felt An "Angel" Near Today... - Angie Bennett Prince - 11/19/2012

TwitThis

No comments:

Post a Comment