Saturday, April 14, 2012

Saturday's Sayings - God's Love Amidst Our Grief ~with "Letters to Heaven"







Saturday's Sayings

God's Love Amidst Our Grief

~with "Letters to Heaven"








Love is Never Lost


Don't think of me as gone away, my journey's just begun;

Life holds so many facets, this earth is just but one.

Just think of me as resting from the sorrow and the tears,

In a place of warmth and comfort, where there are no days or years.

Think of how I must be wishing that you could know today,

How nothing but our sadness can really pass away.

Think of me as living in the hearts of those I touched,

For nothing loved is ever lost and I have loved so much.



~~~





Letter to my Child


Thank you for the love you gave,


And all the joy you brought,


For all the times when you were small


And filled each waking thought.


For all the laughter, smiles and tears,


The studying and stress,


The memory of muddy boots


And that special party dress!




The days the house filled up with friends


I never knew each name,


The growing up, the leaving home,


How quiet life became.


The letters, cards and photographs


Each play their special part,


But thanks for the love we shared,


Still growing in my heart.




~~~







A grieving mother has a heart that is broken and can never be fixed… The hole in her heart will always be there. Tears she will cry everyday for the rest of her life…not always on the outside but also on the inside where no one can see. Her child (or children) are gone and she misses the hugs and the kisses and the "I Love You Mom."




~~~




'What the caterpillar perceives as the end, to the butterfly is just the beginning."




~~~





Hey, I know that lately things have been so hard
And looking out through your broken heart
All you can see is dark and lonely days ahead
But remember Jesus said

He knows every star in the sky
Every single tear that you cry
His love is here faithful and alive
I know that this world can be cold
In His arms you're never alone
That's His promise to you and I

When hope has disappeared and your heart aches
You might not recognize the touch of grace
But on the other side of every dying dream
His love is waiting patiently

With every angel there's a love that never leaves your side
His love is deeper than the ocean or a mountain high
You've got to know there's hope in your heart
And if you listen with your heart I know you'll hear Him say,
"You are my child, and I'm with you each and every day."
He is the one who knows your soul.




~~~





This journey that no one wants is like being on a winding road with twists and turns…rocks and boulders and stumbling blocks. On this road you will find many others…Grab their hand and journey together…Maybe eventually way way on down…the road will almost straighten and become a little smoother… But there will always be stones and curves on this road we must travel….




~~~






To my dearest family,

Some things I would like to say,

But first of all, to let you know

That I arrived ok.


I’m writing this from Heaven

Where I dwell with God above,

Here there’s no more tears or sadness~

There is just eternal love.


Please do not be unhappy

Just because I’m out of sight.

Remember that I’m with you

Every morning, noon, and night.


That day that I had to leave you

When my life on earth was through,

God picked me up and hugged me

And He said, I welcome you.


It’s good to have you back again

You were missed while you were gone.

As for your dearest family

They’ll be here later on.


I need you here so badly

As part of My big plan.

There’s so much that we have to do

To help our mortal man.


Then God gave me a list of things

He wished for me to do,

And foremost on that list of mine

Is to watch and care for you.


And I will be beside you

Every day and week and year.

And when you’re sad,

I’m standing there to wipe away the tears.


And when you lie in bed at night

The days chore put to flight

God and I are closest to you

In the middle of the night.


When you think of my life on earth

And all those loving years,

Because you’re only human

They’re bound to bring you tears


But do not be afraid to cry

It does relieve the pain.

Remember, there would be no flowers

Unless there was some rain.


I wish that I could tell you

Of all that God has planned,

But if I were to tell you,

You would not understand.


And to my many friends ~ trust,

God knows what it best.

I’m still not very far away from you

I’m just beyond the crest.


And now I am contented that my life,

It was worthwhile.

Knowing as I passed along the way

I made someone smile.


When you’re walking down the street

And you’ve got me on your mind,

I’m walking in your footsteps

Only half a step behind.


And when you feel that gentle breeze

Or the wind upon your face,

That’s me giving you a great big hug

Or just a soft embrace.


And when it’s time for you to go

From that body to be free,

Remember, you’re not going,

You are coming here to me.


And I will always love you

from that land way up above.

I’ll be in touch again soon,


P.S. GOD SENDS HIS LOVE!



~~~






~~~





Heal My Broken Heart

~~~~**~~~~

Lord I need some time alone

Just to spend with You.

I’m overwhelmed cause I can’t find

The strength to get me through.

I know I need to trust in You

When sadness covers me.

But I feel numb and so confused,

Please help me Lord I plea.


Each day I ask that You would please

Heal my broken heart.

But Lord it just seems to get worse

My world is torn apart.

I don’t know what I’m doing Lord

I don’t know what to say.

All I know is that I’m sad

And the pain won’t go away.


So much pain and sorrow Lord,

Makes me feel sick inside.

Out of control is how life feels

And it makes me want to hide.

But there’s no place where I can go,

Where I feel safe from harm.

So please dear Jesus let me hide

Inside Your loving arms.


When I’m inside Your loving arms

I feel safe and warm.

I feel like I can cope again.

And forget about the storm.

But I know when I leave this place

I’ll surely fall apart.

So please take all my cares and fears

And the pain that fills my heart.


Please teach me how to live my life

Where You are in control.

And show me how to trust in You

So my life can be whole.

Sometimes I just can’t see the path

That’s right in front of me.

So be my guide and help me see

I pray down on my knee.


~~~






~~~






Love for the gift He gave us,

and trust that in His time,

we will hold our child again

in our Heavenly Home divine.










Pictures, Poems, and Verses, thanks to "Letters to Heaven"

TwitThis

No comments:

Post a Comment