Friday, March 30, 2012

Saturday's Sayings...






~by "Sadness," via Grieving Mother, Jill Compton



Saturday's Sayings...






Even in the darkest of night there is hope.
As the moon lights our path so does hope light our way.

Remember it only takes the smallest amount of light to break through the darkness!


via John Edward



~~~




At times our own light goes out and is rekindled by a spark from another person.

Each of us has cause to think with deep gratitude of those who have lighted the flame within us.


~Albert Schweitzer

via The Compassionate Friends




~~~





I Wonder If People Understand What it is to Miss You


It isn't about accepting that you are gone
I am acutely aware that you are not here
It isn't about moving on
I move forward but you are no further from my mind
It isn't about forgetting you
You are still the first thing I think about in the morning and the last thing at night
It is about learning to not reach for the phone
I miss sharing my joys and sorrows with you
It is about not feeling your loving arms hug me
I miss the intensity of your love
It is about no longer sitting and talking
I miss hearing about your hopes and dreams
It is about thinking about you every day
I miss you every day

~Tanya Lord
via The Grief Toolbox
and grieving mothers, J.R.-M. and T.P.



~~~




The soul can split the sky in two and let the face of God and let the face of God shine through.

~Edna St. Vincent Millay


~~~




Dear GOD, please help those whose pillows are soaked with tears every night. Send your spirit to comfort them, minister them back to life and heal them.

~via Grieving Mother, T.P.


~~~





Where you used to be, there is a hole in the world, which I find myself constantly walking around in the daytime, and falling in at night. I miss you like hell.

~Edna St. Vincent Millay



~~~



Oh, how we cried the day you left us
We gathered 'round your grave to grieve
Wish I could see the angels' faces
When they hear your sweet voice sing

So go rest high on that mountain
Son, your work on earth is done
Go to Heaven a shoutin'
Love for the Father and the Son

~Grieving mother, D.P.
quoting the words from Vince Gill's inspired song



~~~



2 steps forward 1 step back...and that's on a good day

~Grieving mother, T.E.



~~~



Don't ever think, even for a moment, that she's not on my mind.
Sigh. It's so hard to keep living:(

~Grieving mother, L.L.



~~~





Angel, When Your Beautiful Heart Stopped Beating, My Heart Just Broke In Two Knowing That Here On Earth, There Will Never Be Another Like You.

~via grieving mother, C.G.M.
from her friend in loving memory of her daughter, A.M.P.


A., as your 23rd birthday is here, I am reminded evermore of how I wish you were near. What would you look like or even be? I'm sure just as beautiful as you were 4 years ago inside and out, is what I would see. My life feels so unreal and like I am out of place, but when I dream of you I always wake with tears but yet a smile on my face. I can only remember in these dreams a shining glow around you and your bright smile, while at that moment I feel your warmth in my heart for awhile. It is so hard to accept how things, people and this world continue to change, when for me I am always stuck in time and you will always be Nineteen. Only if I could have one more day, one more kiss and hug, one more time to hear you call my name, one more smile and one more chance for me to change the day. For me to be able to have you home, well these are the few things that tug on my heart alone. God gets me through each day even though my broken heart will never go away. I will lean on Jesus, grow in my Faith and serve in ways that He has planned, even though I don't always understand..... I will never ever forget you sweet baby girl not for one day! Happy Birthday and angel Day Beautiful~ I love and miss you forever, Mamz~

~by C.G.M., grieving mother



~~~



Missing my girls...I have two who walk and one who soars.

~Grieving mother, T.B.



~~~












Pictures, thanks to mentioned grieving mothers

TwitThis

No comments:

Post a Comment