Thursday, March 15, 2012

Friday's Faith - Since Faith is "Living in the Question," Here is a Griever's Question . . .






Friday's Faith

Since Faith is "Living in the Question,"
Here is a Griever's Question . . .





Hope? What is Hope? Is it someday we hope that we can get through this pain, is it that we can find someone who understands (our) pain, so we don't always feel alone and abandoned. I have basically given up on hope....sorry I am not suicidal, I am just tired of being treated like a freak, ignored by my family and just thought of (as) someone going through a bad time and it will pass in a few months. I am sorry this pain will never leave me, everyone says it will get easier, but right now I don't think so....


My phone is off, I am going to bed and hopefully my faith in this life will be restored in the morning, but for now i am filled with pain, grief, loneliness, at a total loss of what to do with the rest of my life, and feeling very hopeless and unwanted. Sorry to be such a downer but I just can't deal tonight. I am tired of fighting and struggling, I just want my son back, he was my reason to fight and now he's gone.


~Written by a grieving mother (T.D.) this week...






TwitThis

No comments:

Post a Comment