Monday, February 6, 2012

Tuesday's Trust - A Mother's Prayer Amidst Deep Sorrow - "Till Morning's Perfect Light..."







Tuesday's Trust


A Mother's Prayer Amidst Deep Sorrow


"Till Morning's Perfect Light..."




Dear, dear Father, hold me with all Your might.

Caress my head; hold my heart; keep me through this Night.

Sorrow wrestles with my heart, shaking all I've ever known;

What is life without loved ones dear, darkness rife where their lights once shown?


Surround me God with Your Love's eternal Light,

Nestle me underneath Your wing…

Keep me safe till Morning's Perfect Light ends Deep Sorrow's Night,

Till, together with my loved ones, I, too, will rest as I hear Your angels sing.


Hold my heart till then O Lord; please comfort this mommy's sorrowing ~

Longing for her baby girl, now tucked gently underneath Your wing. . .










Picture, thanks to Heartlight.org
Poem - A Mother's Prayer Amidst Deep Sorrow: "Till Morning's Perfect Light..." - Angie Bennett Prince - 2/6/2012

TwitThis

No comments:

Post a Comment