Thursday, January 5, 2012

Friday's Faith - Trauma Mama ~ My Trauma... Is a Terrorist





Friday's Faith

Trauma Mama ~ My Trauma...

Is a Terrorist





Sick again today

Drat!

When will trauma end?

Splat!

All my energy down the drain

Trauma Mama

That's my name.

I have only me to blame.



My emotions are a terrorist,

Sneaking up so that I can't resist..

Is my trauma my Osama,

Hiding deep inside

Turning me against myself ~ This mama

Lost in grief ... I war with Trauma

But still I persist

Despite Grief's Toxic Terrorist...



I'm a mama.

I bear my soul.

My soul bears trauma

Because once I bore my child...

But my child died.

Yet now she lives forever!

My soul is reconciled.


Trauma = Love's Labor,

But it's not Love's Labor Lost...

She lives again

At God's cost.

And I too have mine:

While I'm here, I'll carry my cross,

For Love's Labor is never lost;

Trauma Mama is not too great a cost!









Picture, thanks to Google Images

Poem - Trauma Mama ~ My Trauma is a Terrorist... - Angie Bennett Prince - 1/5/2011



TwitThis

No comments:

Post a Comment