Sunday, June 26, 2011

Monday's Mourning Ministry - O the Deep, Deep Love of Jesus ~Selah / Love's Fount: When God loses a child...







Monday's Mourning Ministry

O the Deep, Deep Love of Jesus

~Selah


~


Love's Fount:


When God loses a child...




My baby's not an "angel," though

she's in God's skies above~

An angel is God's helper,

but not His child He loves.



What an amazing miracle,

that God makes us His child...

To love her M-O-R-E than I could love ~

I-n-c-o-n-c-e-i-v-a-b-l-y wild!



And yet, if God loves us that much ~

as deep-wide-high His love,

that means His grief goes deeper still

than ocean's depths from skies above.



How can God function with such grief?!


My eyes tear up at such...

If He loves e-a-c-h and e-v-e-r-y child,

His tears must fill oceans with such!



If God loved us so, to give His Child,

How can I doubt His love?

Between Jesus' blood and God's tears,

Love p-o-u-r-s from skies above!



If loss of my child rips my heart out,

God's tears for e-a-c-h child of His

must fill Love's oceanic fount!





*****









O the Deep, Deep Love of Jesus!


Selah



Sung by


Todd Smith, a grieving father,

and

Nicol Sponberg, a grieving mother




O the deep, deep love of Jesus!

Vast, unmeasured, boundless, free;

Rolling as a mighty ocean

In its fullness over me,

Underneath me, all around me,

Is the current of Thy love;

Leading onward,

Leading Homeward

To Thy glorious rest Above.


O the deep, deep love of Jesus!

Spread His praise from shore to shore;

How He loveth, ever loveth,

Changeth never, nevermore;

How He watches o'er His loved ones,

Died to call them all His own;

How for them He intercedeth,

Watcheth o'er them from the Throne.



O the deep, deep love of Jesus!

'Tis a Heaven of heavens to me

and it lifts me up to Glory

for it lifts me up to Thee.













Poem - Love's Fount: When God Loses a Child - Angie Bennett Prince - 6/25/2011
Video - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9hzYKovRsJ8

TwitThis

No comments:

Post a Comment