Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Wednesday's Woe - Boomeranged Back to Square One...





Wednesday's Woe


Boomeranged Back to Square One...


~Angie and Tommy Prince



Tommy:


I took a nap on Saturday and dreamed about Merry Katherine. Unlike other recent dreams, the "world" in my dream was normal ~ Merry Katherine was here; she was sitting at our large desk in the den, on the computer where she often listened to music and/or recorded music to listen to later. I felt good. Life was good.


Then I woke up and was hit with the stark reality that none of what I just experienced in my dream was even remotely true. I went from a good feeling to a despairing sigh -- "Crap. That wasn't real..."


Having good feelings (like I'd had in my dream) are not there any more. The reality is the bad, and I have to come back down to the reality -- Bad feelings are here to stay...



Angie:


I dreamed about Merry Katherine Sunday night after Tommy had told me about his dream of her the night before. When he described his dream to me, I got triggered to her life when she was walking the tightrope of loving her family to searching for her next fix. I was afraid to ask Tommy when she was sitting at the desk in his dream, "Were things going well, or was she in a 'bad' place?" I didn't want to know. I couldn't go there. So I didn't dare ask.



So that night, I guess my subconscious was seeking resolution as I dreamed about her too. She was back home, but in the stage of her acting out. Our lives too were contorted around this tightrope in the form of wanting to have a normal, loving relationship with her versus (in my dream) hiding things that might be a temptation for her (such as money, credit cards, or even an adult I.D.) for her to supply her next fix. (She never once stole from us, but we knew things could easily deteriorate to that point.) It was very depressing to me in my dream because I didn't want to be in that defensive mode around her. I just wanted to love her and be a healthy part of her life. I was so frustrated at the push/pull of the relationship at the same time I was missing her ~ and our intimacy with her ~ dearly. And then I woke up...



Tommy and I were talking later...


And this is what we get for trying to take care of ourselves by getting good rest!


We always know after these dreams and nightmares: Now we're in for the boomerang effect of being thrown back to square one ~ She is not here, and our lives are changed forever...


Bad feelings are here to stay, and Merry Katherine is not...










Picture: Thanks to FotoSearch.com

TwitThis

No comments:

Post a Comment