Monday, January 31, 2011

Monday's Mourning Ministry - Footprints in the Sand ~Leona Lewis





Monday's Mourning Ministry

Footprints in the Sand

~Leona Lewis






(The music actually runs until 4:03 minutes.)



Footprints In The Sand


~Leona Lewis



You walked with me, footprints in the sand,

And help me understand where I'm going...

You walked with me when I was all alone,

With so much unknown along the way,

Then I heard You say,


I promise you I'm always there

When your heart is filled with sorrow and despair,

I'll carry you when you need a friend

You'll find my footprints in the sand.


I see my life flash across the sky

So many times have I been so afraid

And just when I, I thought I'd lost my way

You gave me strength to carry on...

That's when I heard you say


I promise you I'm always there

When your heart is filled with sorrow and despair

And I'll carry you when you need a friend,

You'll find my footprints in the sand.


When I'm weary,

Well I know You'll be there

And I can feel You when You say,


I promise you (you)

I'm always there

When your heart is filled (when your heart)

with sadness and despair (and despair)

Oh, I'll carry you when you need a friend (need a friend)

You'll find my footprints in the sand (I promise you)


Ohh, (I'm always there)


When your heart is full of

Sadness and despair (and despair)

I'll carry you (I'll carry you)

When you need a friend,

You'll find my footprints in the sand.


Ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh...


Uhm mmhh ummh uhm mmhh.













pictures thanks to FotoSearch.com

TwitThis

No comments:

Post a Comment