Thursday, January 6, 2011

Friday's Faith - One Week Ago, You Died ~ When the Child-Loss Mother Loses Her Mother




"If only my anguish could be weighed

and all my misery be placed on the scales!

It would surely outweigh the sand of the seas."


Friday's Faith


One Week Ago, You Died



When the Child-Loss Mother Loses Her Mother




One week ago, you died.

What a chasm spans that gap.

That day in Heav'n, bows were tied;

One week later, I've come unwrapped.



Breaking bonds of mother and child

Must be earth's greatest taboo!

My life's source by death beguiled?

~Master plan of Satan's coup.



And yet True Life took on death

That He might restore life's breath.

She who dies, nevertheless lives:

By death, Life, eternal life gives!



So today, though I am dying inside,

I rejoice -- Mother, in His bosom hides.




*****




A comforting word from a fellow Child-Loss mother:



I am praying for you today that God will lift you up and comfort you as only he can.


Job said in Job 6:1-3: Then Job replied: "If only my anguish could be weighed and all my misery be placed on the scales! It would surely outweigh the sand of the seas."


Isaiah 61:1 the word of the Lord says...He has sent me to bind up the brokenhearted. One of the meanings of the word bind in this passage is to wrap around".


David wrote in the psalms "If your law had not been my delight, I would have perished in my affliction. Psalm 119:92


My comfort in my suffering is this: Your promise preserves my life. Psalm 119:50.


~Carol





*****





Father, thank You that You will "wrap" Your arms around this child-loss-mother, now a mother-loss-child.










Picture ~ Thank you to ~ http://beforethecoffee.com/2009/08/18/id-rather-not-wonder-about-that-today/

TwitThis

No comments:

Post a Comment