Sunday, May 30, 2010

Monday's Mourning Ministry - Hold My Heart ~Tenth Avenue North







Monday's Mourning Ministry


Hold My Heart


~Tenth Avenue North





Hold My Heart


Tenth Avenue North



How long must I pray, must I pray to You?

How long must I wait, must I wait for You?

How long 'til I see Your face, see You shining through?

I'm on my knees, begging You to notice me.

I'm on my knees, Father will you turn to me?


One tear in the driving rain,

One voice in a sea of pain

Could the maker of the stars

Hear the sound of my breakin' heart?

One light, that's all I am

Right now I can barely stand

If You're everything You say You are

Won't You come close and hold my heart


I've been so afraid, afraid to close my eyes

So much can slip away before I say goodbye.

But if there's no other way, I'm done asking why.

Cuz I'm on my knees, begging You to turn to me

I'm on my knees, Father will you run to me?


One tear in the driving rain,

One voice in a sea of pain

Could the maker of the stars

Hear the sound of my breakin' heart?

One light, that's all I am

Right now I can barely stand

If You're everything You say You are

Won't You come close and hold my heart.


So many questions without answers, Your promises remain

I can't sleep but I'll take my chances to hear You call my name

To hear You call my name


One tear in the driving rain,

One voice in a sea of pain

Could the maker of the stars

Hear the sound of my breakin' heart?

One light, that's all I am

Right now I can barely stand

If You're everything You say You are

Won't You come close and hold my heart.


Hold my heart, could you hold my heart?

Hold my heart.





Today's song, "Hold My Heart" is in appreciation to Danielle Helms who recommended the song through Twitter this week. Amazingly, I first met Danielle through Twitter, and she has become one of my very best friends through our grieving over our girls together. Danielle's Kristin and my Merry Katherine were killed only two weeks and two days apart in 2006. My heart is especially heavy for my friend as she grieves her "teen angel" Kristin this week on what would have been her 20th birthday. My heart and prayers are with you especially this week sweet Danielle, "Sister in The Bond Of The Endless Ache!"



In Honor of

Kristin Danielle Helms

6/5/1990 - 7/17/2006

Age 16


You may read more about Kristin at

http://www.kristinhelmsfoundation.org/

Kristin Helms Internet Safety Foundation



Danielle did an amazing job on this news report, in honor of her 16-yr-old daughter and in hopes of saving some other precious children's lives. Despite her horrific grieving, Danielle shares with the world how her precious daughter's life was destroyed. It's horrifying and incredibly sad to know that even a child born and raised in such a loving Christian home can be susceptible to an internet predator pretending to care for her. Danielle wrote on her 5/31/10 Twitter site:


Kristin's Story~KNBC 4 Los Angeles~ "I Honor Your Beautiful Life By Speaking For You With Mine!"~ http://bit.ly/bIaBBR






{{{♥Love and hugs to you, Danielle. Thank you for sharing your heart with us even amidst your devastating grief.♥}}}










Song: Hold My Heart by Tenth Avenue North http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sd6U5ci_uB8&feature=related
Story of Kristin Helms is on the Kristin Helms Internet Safety Foundation website http://kristinhelmsfoundation.org/
Kristin's news report:
http://bit.ly/bIaBBR


TwitThis

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Sweet Angie...

You are so incredibly thoughtful, kind, caring & comforting with your loving words. I can't imagine this dark & devastating grief road without you.

Love To You,
Danielle

Post a Comment