Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Wednesday's Woe - Who am i?






Wednesday's Woe


Who am i?




Who am i and what will i be

what i was no longer is

who i will be no one knows

But God's in His Heaven, and He holds me.





On that day, life came to a standstill

on that day, the whole world stopped

on that day, my life froze in time

But you're in God's Heaven, peace be still.




3 1/2 years seem like a day

3 1/2 years fly by like a night

3 1/2 years without you here...

But when you speak, time goes away.




What am i to do with my life

Life goes on with or without me

when you left, my life slipped away...

But God lives in me, and He IS my Life.




On that day, life came to a standstill

on that day, the whole world stopped

on that day, my life froze in time

But you're in God's Heaven, "Peace! Be still."





I am the Way, the Truth, and the Life. John 14:6



A furious squall came up, and the waves broke over the boat, so that it was nearly swamped. Jesus was in the stern, sleeping on a cushion. The disciples woke Him and said to Him,

"Teacher, don't You care if we drown?"

He got up, rebuked the wind and said to the waves,

"Peace! Be still!" Then the wind died down and it was completely calm.

He said to His disciples,

"Why are you so afraid? Do you still have no faith?" Mark 4:37-40



Faith is the evidence of things not seen, the substance of things hoped for. Hebrews 11:1






Since God got my baby to Heaven, He can surely take care of me...

God restored Life to my baby, raised her from the dead;

He'll surely restore Life to me, though my heart feel pulverized, dead.


I will celebrate life today, for my baby's no longer dead!





Jesus said to her, "I am the resurrection and the Life. He who believes in Me will live, even though he dies..." John 11:25



"Because I live, you also will live..." ~Jesus, John 14:19



"He is not far from each one of us. For in Him we live and move and have our being." Acts 17:27b-28a ~Paul, about God












Picture: http://wwww.pics.am/
Poem - Who am i? - Angie Bennett Prince - 4/13/10

TwitThis

No comments:

Post a Comment