Friday, November 13, 2009

Friday's Faith - God’s Love Letter to Me About My Child




Friday's Faith


God’s Love Letter to Me About My Child



“I so loved Merry Katherine

that I gave My one and only Son

so that when she believed in Him,

she would not perish,

but would have eternal life!


Remember, I did not send My Son

to condemn her because she was

condemned already before she

received Him into her heart.”


John 3:16-17



I called her. I am faithful and

I provided the ultimate sacrifice for her

so that through My Son’s sacrificial blood,

I sanctified her through and through

so that her whole spirit, soul and body would

ever be kept blameless before Me—

1 Thessalonians 5:23-24



What she could not do for herself, I did for her.

I called her, I am faithful,

And I cleansed her through and through.


I did not appoint her to suffer wrath that night

but prepared her heart many years earlier

to receive salvation through her Lord Jesus Christ

so to win her fight.


Jesus died for her so that whether awake or asleep,

she would ever and always live together with Him.


1 Thessalonians 5:9-10



Remember, I did not send My Son for the

purpose of condemning her because she was condemned

already before she believed on Him.


No, rather, I sent My Son to save her through Him.

She was saved, she is saved, and

Now she is safe with Me through all eternity!


John 3:16-18



Remember, Jesus told you clearly and it is recorded in My word:


The thief (Satan) comes only to steal and kill and destroy;


I have come that she may have life, and have it to the full.

I am the good shepherd. The good shepherd lays down

his life for the sheep.


I am the good shepherd; I know My sheep and My sheep know Me__

she knew Me—so even though she died,

she lives always and forever with Me.


John 10:10-13



Now I want you to believe Me,

rest in Me,

and encourage others with My words to you

that they too can always trust in Me.

1 Thessalonians 5:11



******


Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ

the Father of compassion and

the God of all comfort

who comforts us in all our troubles,

so that we can comfort those in any trouble

with the comfort we ourselves have received from God.

For just as the sufferings of Christ flow over

into our lives, so also through Christ our

comfort overflows.

If we are distressed, it can be used for your

comfort and salvation;

if we are comforted, it can be used for

your comfort, which produces in

you patient endurance of the same

sufferings we suffer.

And our hope for you is firm, because we know

that just as you share in our sufferings,

so also you share in our comfort.

2 Corinthians 1:3-7




12/26/07 – 12/27/07 At Destin Beach – Scripture, Adapted by Angie B. Prince


******





Lord, Help Us Not Lose Heart


Lord, help us not lose heart

Though outwardly we waste away,

Inwardly Your Spirit renews us

Day by day.


Help us Lord, turn from our ways

Which to Yours are so contrary—

Fix our eyes on the unseen that is eternal

Rather than the seen that is temporary.











Rose with Snow Picture: http://www.flickr.com/photos

Cloud Picture: http://bit.ly/1tYNVZ

12/26-27/2007 - Scripture (adapted) - Angie Bennett Prince

Poem – Lord, Help Us Not Lose Heart – Angie Bennett Prince – 05/04/08


TwitThis

1 comment:

lynnmosher said...

Beautiful, Angie! I know it was comforting to hear those precious words whispered to your aching heart. May the Lord continually bless you with His peace and His presence. Be blessed!

Post a Comment